Beautiful Blogger Award

13:44 Unknown 1 Comments




First of all I would like to say I am very sorry for my long unexpected hiatus from my blog over the past two-ish months. The reason for this will be my first random fact about myself listed below, so keep reading folks ;), but I am very appreciative for those of you who have stuck around and to those of you who are joining me now for my return to the blogging world. 

Thank you very much to the wonderful Birdies Books who has tagged me in the Beautiful Bloggers Award, and I am very happy to take part. I was hmmi-ing and haa-ing about making this my first post back to my blog, or waiting and posting this after a few book reviews and tbrs. Ultimately as you can see my excited for being nominated took over and this is being published straight away. When i started my blog and twitted I never really introduced myself, so in a way this post is also a way for you to get to know myself.

The rules for the award are as follows:
  • A link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
  • List 7 random things about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 wonderful book loving bloggers.
  • Notify the amazing people you nominated for this award.

7 Random Things About Me
1. Time to explain my absence. I have just recently finished my university degree after completing 3 years studying for a Bsc Hons in Economics with Accountancy. I had to take time out of my blog to focus of my finals and after I had a surprise trip to relax and celebrate an end of an era. No my results will be published in the next 5 days and I will attend graduation at the end of this month.

2. I am Irish. I moved to England on my own without any of my friends or family to complete my degree but I am now back in Ireland full time.

3. I am a huge Harry Potter fan (I know, who would have guessed a book blogger likes Harry Potter right?) and I can't quite grasp the fact that there are people out there who have no idea how the series ended. I find it mind boggling and often just sit and wonder how they haven't even been curious enough to google it.

4. I played the flute for about 4 or 5 years when I was younger and my biggest regret in life is becoming a lazy teenager and giving it up.

5. My favourite film ever is The Green Mile.

6. My favourite song ever is Last Night by The Strokes.

7. Mexican food is my weakness. If theres no spice its just not worth eating.

I am so happy to be back blogging again, and I promise I will be posting regularly
Thanks for reading
Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Awe thank you for nominating me! :) And congrats on graduating!!! That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete